To follow up on your application, you may contact
(212) 758 2625 (ext 302 or 312)
Please note that parents (Moroccan Nationals only) have to register with this Consulate General prior to registering their child. Please refer to the registration icon on this site.
To register a child on the family book, the requirements are:
- The "Livret d'Etat Civil" (Family Book) In case you do not have one, please refer to the "Family Book" icon on this site.
- A $3.05 money order payable to the Consulate of Morocco. (Please write your name & address on the money order).
- A completed and duly signed Fiche de Renseignements Individuelle
for each parent.
- Completed and duly signed attached forms (Child Registration 1 & 2)
- Copy of the Moroccan Marriage certificate or the American Civil marriage that has been already registered with the Moroccan Court by the parents: (documents named Tadyil Ezawaj or Touboute Azzawjia
تدييل الزواج الاجنبي بالصيغة التنفيدية او ثبوث الزوجية مسلم من السلطات المغربية حكم
- Copies of the birth certificate of each parent or copies of their biometric Moroccan IDs
- Original birth certificate of the newborn/child.
- Fees for returning your mail are not included in the fees above. To ensure the reception of your document, please include a prepaid express mail or priority mail envelope (the only mailing method accepted) obtained from the post office..
Please be advised that an Islamic marriage issued by the mosque or by an Islamic association does not replace a Moroccan Marriage Certificate.