To follow up on your application, you may contact (212) 758 2625 (ext 311 or 312).
In case you do not have a « Family Book » “Livret d’Etat Civil” :
The family Book or “Livret d’Etat Civil” has to be issued at the place of birth of the father. A money order of $17.20 payable to the Consulate of Morocco to cover the fee for Wakala & certified documents. If you were born in the USA it will be issued by this Consulate General othrwise, please send the following documents to someone in your place of birth along with a certified power of attorney (please download wakala below) to get you one. You need to send him/her the following documents that should be certified by this Consulate prior to sending them:
- Moroccan or Islamic Marriage certificate.
- Birth certificates of both parents.
- Copy of CIN of both parents
- 1 Passeport photos of the Father
- Fees for returning your mail are not included in the fees above. To ensure the reception of your document, please include a prepaid express mail or priority mail envelope obtained from the post office. Please note that this is the only mailing method accepted. Thank you.
A money order of $17.20 payable to the Consulate of Morocco to cover the fee for Wakala & certified documents.
Family Book Request