Fiche Anthroprométrique/Criminal Records
To follow up on your application, you may contact (212) 758 2625 (ext 307 or 309).
La Fiche Anthroprométrique or "Criminal Records" is issued by the Police Department (DGSN) in Rabat and can be requested through this Consulate General. The following documents are reqiured & should be sent to:
( ID Section)
The Consulate General of Morocco
10 East 40th Street 24th Floor
New York, NY 10016
* Pease fill out the enclosed application & sign it.
* A passport picture (Please write your name & Carte Nationale # on the back)
* A written request to the " Monsieur le Chef de Poste CIN".
* Copy of " La Carte Nationale" Both French & Arabic sides"
* A money order of $3.70 made to the Consulate General of Morocco (Please write your name & address on the money order).
* Fees for returning your mail are not included in the fees above. To ensure the reception of your document, please include a prepaid express or priority mail envelope obtained from the post office. Please note that this is the only mailing method accepted. Thank you.
- Please note that the response may take a long time and the document will be sent to you as soon as we recieve it.
Consulate General of The Kingdom of Morocco
10 East 40th Street New York, NY 10016
Business hours: M-th.: 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM/ Friday: 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Tel: (212) 758-2625.
Fax: (646) 395-8077.
Contact webmaster Site developed by International Bell Systems