For further inquiries or follow up,
you may either contact 1(212) 758 2625 ext 315
or e-mail email@example.com
Please be advised that the Molhak or Ishhad is not a marriage certificate but a document issued by this Consulate General, to be later submitted to either the First Instance Moroccan Court or the Moroccan Family Court in order to get approval of a non-Moroccan civil marriage.
تدييل الزواج الاجنبي بالصيغة التنفيدية او ثبوث الزوجية مسلم من السلطات المغربية حكم
MOLHAK/ISHHAD/Marriage VALIDATION REQUIREMENTS
- A completed and duly signed Fiche de Renseignements Individuelle filled out by both husband and wife download
A copy of the Moroccan ID (Carte d'Identité Nationale), a copy of the Moroccan passport of both husband and wife
Two affidavits stating that one partner is still married to the other, one signed by husband download here and one signed by wife download here.
- In case the spouse is not Moroccan, a copy of her passport
- Original birth certificates of both husband and wife
- A Money Order of $18 (for Moroccan citizens an additional $15 for registration/Carte Consulaire + 2photos – please refer to the registration icon to download the form and the requirements)
- An original marriage certificate issued by an American court
- A Prepaid Envelope for the return of the marriage validation as well as the marriage certificate(s)
- A completed Affidavit signed by two male witnesses, then notarized before a notary public download
in Arabic or Here
- Copies of the Moroccan IDs (CIN or CNIE) of both witnesses
- Kid(s)’ copy of Birth(s) Certificate(s)
Please note that all Affidavits (4) must be notarized either before a notary public or at this Consulate General.